Amazon Prime day 2019 has started with all the exhilarating deals on board for the Prime customers. Presently Apple, Garmin, and Fitbit can be seen available on varying discount rates for the sales.
The deals had started earlier than the prime day itself that provides a prior estimation on what the Prime day will bring for Prime Members.
Deal Tomato shared with Cision a comparison of various smartwatches from reputable brands like Apple watch series 3, Fitbit Iconic, Versa, Charge 3 and Garmin GPS smartwatches.
Best Apple Watch Prime Deals:
- 29% off on Apple Watch series 3 with GPS, 38mm
- $80 discount on Apple watch series 3 with GPS+Cellular, 42mm
Best Fitbit Prime Day Deals.
- 20% off on the Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker which will monitor your calorie burn during exercise to reach your fairness goals faster.
- $31 off in Fitbit Versa Smartwatch to track your daily activity and receive notifications.
- $50 off on Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch which will be your coach on the track you perform.
- 25% off on Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate tracker + Fitness Wristband. This is one of the finest deals on Amazon date.
- $55 off on the Fitbit Alta HR fitness Tracker to track the fitness activity and the sleep patterns of the user.
Best Garmin Smartwatch Prime Deal.
- 49% off on Garmin Epix which is suitable for outdoor adventures with color mapping GPS on the screen of the watch.
- 31% off on the Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running watch that tracks your steps and heart rate to conduct them on your device screen.
- $50 off on Garmin Forerunner 35 which is one of the best Garmin Products for the inbuilt GPS and heart monitor.
The Amazon Prime Day 2019 is the fifth year in the series of giant Annual sales. In the entire 25 years of history of Amazon, The Prime day was the biggest shopping event, therefore, the reason the previous hype and the heavy promotion can be well analyzed. Starting from Devices to household products and appliances, deals have touched each zone for complete customer service and improved discount on retail popularity.