Do you want to backup Dream League soccer account 2020? Do you want to know how to restore and transfer the Dream League soccer account 2020? Do you want to restore your old game? Do you want to save your game data y transferring it to another device?
Today I am going to share everything about backing up, restoring and transferring Dream League Soccer account. Go through this step-by-step guide to backup your account.
Dream League Soccer 2020 is a game for Android and iOS devices. Build your dream team with high-potential players from around the world. Feast your eyes on the best-looking Dream League Soccer adventure eternally! If you love to play football, you can play here until you join the international team. 😉 Jokes apart! Scroll down to go to this comprehensive guide.
How to Set up a Google Play Games Account?
- Create a Google Play Games account that will back up your save data and store your achievements.
- Sign up via the DLS app.
- Head towards options
- Then go to Game settings.
- Then go to the “Advanced” option and make sure “Google Play Games Services” and “Google Play Cloud” is ON.
- Now play the game, do a match with the players. Remember that you are connected to the high-speed Internet. if you are connected to the internet your data will get saved to the cloud.
- Then, when you log in again from some other device, all data will be automatically downloaded in the new device app.
How to Set up an iCloud Account?
- Create a new account or log in to your iCloud account on your old device.
- launch the app Dream League Soccer
- Go to the Main Menu
- Tap on “Options”
- Click “Game Settings”
- Head to “Advanced Settings”
- And Enable iCloud. Toggle the button there.
- play a match to check saved data is uploaded on cloud account or not. Remember to connect to a good internet while playing.
How to backup Dream League soccer account 2020?
Sometimes, we have to erase or format our mobile device, in that case, you will need backup your device. To backup Dream League Soccer account 2020, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Open the File Manager of your phone.
- Go to Phone memory then ANDROID folder
- In this folder, Enter the folder named “com.firsttouchgames”
- Go to the Files folder then.
- In the Files folder, Copy the file named as “profile.dat” and paste in some other folder where i is safe from erasing, like in SD card in case if you are formatting phone.
- Now, restart the phone. And put that file in the Files folder again.
- And now you can start your game from where you have left-back.
How to Reset DLS 2020?
- Go to settings ->Advace settings
- Tap on “Connect to Facebook”
- Now again to the account, main account.
- Go to settings ->advance settings.
- Connect on connect to Facebook.
- As soon as you do step 5, a warning message will generate “Are you sure sign out of Facebook?” Click on the “Disconnect profile” button below.
- Now again go to the main account.
- GO to settings >advance settings ->facebook.
- Click on connect to Facebook and then you will be navigated to another window.
- Click on “use device profile”
- Then click OK.
- That’s all folks!
Below are the points directly taken from “https://support.ftgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/214387685-How-do-I-backup-restore-transfer-my-save-data-“
- For DLS 20
- Either Connect your game profile to the Facebook account.
- Or use the new “Sign in with Apple” option to backup or transfer your save data to other devices.
- For Score! Match and 8 Ball Hero
- Connect your game profile to Facebook in order to backup or transfer your save data to other devices.
- For Score! Hero and Dream League Soccer (19)
- you can only use iCloud or Google Play Saved Games to store and restore your existing save data.
- Save data and in-app purchases cannot be transferred across platforms.
- No Actual data is stored on Facebook or other social media accounts.
Hey friends, so how do you like the article?
Do you now understand “how to backup Dream league soccer account” without any hassle? Do not forget to share this with your friends and family.
Thank you for reading. Share your feedback.