Download Images From Instagram, now! Woahhhh! You might be thinking, Is it Really Possible? Uploading pics on social media is really fun! but what if you have deleted the pic from your phone after uploading it on Instagram? From where do you get it? Instagram is the only option! Right? So, do you know how to download images from Instagram? If no! read the article below!
Instagram is a social media platform that allows you to post your pictures, videos, and a status story that appears for 48hours. Instagram users want to become more popular on the app, so they post pics every day to gain popularity. Every day nearly 100 million photos get uploaded on Instagram, and at some point in time, we need to download some of them. Yes, you can save photos by tapping the flag icon which is on the left-hand bottom corner. But the photos will be saved on Instagram only but what about on device? Getting photos from Instagram is easy, you may not know the trick. You may use Instagram on various devices like Android, iOS or PC. So, the steps are different to download pics on different devices. Scroll down to know more!
How to Download Images from Instagram on PC?
Using Download gram app or accessing the Download gram website online, you can download Instagram photos.
- Go to your account.
- find the photo you want to download.
- On the top right corner, you will find three horizontal dots, click on it.
- Now, select the “Go to post” option and then copy the URL of the page.
- Now go to Download gram website and paste URL there in the search box.
- Click on download
- That’s all!
How to Download Images from Instagram on Android Device?
The procedure is the same, you just have to use the app instead of the Instagram website. Follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram on Android device.
- Search for the image you want to download.
- Click on three verticle dots.
- Tap on the “Copy link” option.
- Now go to DownloadGram’s website.
- Paste the link into the search bar on the home page of the website.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- And here you Go! Enjoy!
How to Download all your Information from Instagram?
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the gear icon and then move to the privacy and Security tab.
- Now you will be navigated to the accounts privacy page.
- Scroll down and find the option “Data Download “.
- Click the link below it.
- Now they will ask you to enter your email and password to confirm your identity, once it is done, you will get a confirmation mail and that’s all!
hey readers, how do you like the article? I think now you can easily download pics on any device you are using. Just carefully follow all the steps to save the photos from Instagram.
I hope you would like his article. Share your feedback.
Thanks for reading!