FedEx is a very much popular American Multinational company providing delivery services. If you have shipped something through FedEx Services, And You want to track your order then Hey Readers you are at the correct place! Get everything here about FedEx Tracking.
Whether it is about one package or hundreds of packages, you don’t have to worry about your package details, shipment deliveries, and completely there is no need of calling customers’ service for tracking your shipment. The company is well-known for its overnight shipping service and FedEx Tracking has also pioneered a system that could track packages and enable real-time updates about package location. Although this feature has now been implemented by most other courier services too.
FedEx Tracking tools provide the services that help you to track your packages 24/7 without any hassles and save much time for the users.
How to track a FedEx Shipment: FedEx tracking ??
FedEx Tracking by Tracking Number
- Go to FedEx.com
- Enter your Tracking number which is usually a 12-digit number.
- You can check this tracking number on your Internation air waybill.
- If you want quick notifications on your device regarding Shipment then you can do that in its settings also.
- Track your shipment here by Tracking Id
2. Track your Shipment via Email-Id
This is one of the simplest ways of FedEx Tracking. since in it, You just have to send an email to FedEx with all the essential details like Tracking Number and you will get notified with complete details via email within a few minutes. Email Address: email@example.com.
3. FedEx Tracking Via FedEx Insight
- Login to FedEx.com
- You will get a user Id and Password.
- Now you can have access to various online services offered by FedEx.
FedEx Tracking Online Services :
- You can have a Print of shipping labels from your PC.
- You can manage an Address Book with up to 2000 names and addresses so you won’t have to re-type recipient information again and again.
- You can modify Edit address book entries and default shipper information to keep all your shipping information up-to-date.
- You can activate FedEx ShipAlert that keeps recipients updated about their packages when FedEx Express shipment is on its way.
- Moreover, FedEx ShipAlert also notify the users when the shipment is delivered via emails.
- Arrange courier pickup online – It is now available in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and select countries in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- You can have a quick review of your Shipping History.
- In case you don’t want to create your Address book on your own then you can Import Address Books from other applications too.
Recently FedEx and Microsoft Joined together For Delivery of better services to the customers in May 2020.
FedEx Chief Executive Frederick W. Smith said in a statement.:
“FedEx has been reimagining the supply chain since our first day of operation, and we are taking it to a new level with today’s announcement”
This has been initiated by keeping in view the importance of time-sensitive deliveries and effective FedEx Tracking tools. It will offer enhanced services now using Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365 that will definitely give better and precise delivery options for sure.
Let us check out “What is the take of FedEx on it?”
The Company said-
“Together with Microsoft, we will combine the immense power of technology with the vast scale of our infrastructure to help revolutionize commerce and create a network for what’s next for our customers.”
What makes FedEx Tracking stand out among other carrier Companies??
- Wide Range of Shipping services since FedEx Ship Manager can help you prepare shipments to almost 2200 Countries whether it is about Import or Export, You can have multiple parcels delivery and track with great peace of mind.
- FedEx has also been recognized for a huge buffer of achievements in the, and also came out as a world-class employer.
- FedEx provides proof of delivery with the invoice.
- Excellent customer service centers worldwide.
- Live FedEx Tracking helps you to keep a complete check on Real-Time Progress of shipment.
- FedEx has not only developed FedEx Tracking Tools but also developed a huge range of ready-to-use, self-sealing shipping supplies like boxes, tubes, envelopes, and more and it is Free-Of Cost absolutely. They won’t charge anything extra for that. And if you’re using your own packaging, then their Packaging Lab can test to make sure it’s fit for air transportation. So FedEx ensures safe-delivery.
- Fastest Door-to-Door Deliver
How Can you get a Proof of Delivery of FedEx shipment?
- You should have your AirWay Bill Number.
- Enter this number on FedEx.com under “Proof of Delivery” Tab.
- Proof of Delivery containing a scanned signature of the recipient will be at your screen within a few minutes.
FedEx is one of the leading companies providing shipment services. Enhanced features like FedEx Tracking make it much popular and reliable.