Spared some time to watch your favorite entertainment online but stuck with infinite Twitch buffering issues? In the era of technology and online streaming, the advancements are being made every day and now it is very easy to access high-speed internet anywhere anytime. Today I am going to share very common Twitch problems and how to fix them with some quick troubleshooting steps.
Twitch is a very successful live streaming platform used globally. Here, You can get hundreds of entertainment shows and games. Though twitch is very popular among people, still people are reporting some issues like Buffering. Twitch buffering issues are really annoying and obstruct user experience. Some common problems reported by users are:
- Twitch VOD, Clip buffering
- Twitch buffering Chrome, Firefox, every few seconds, lag
- Twitch Playback Buffer
Why Twitch is Buffering?
There may be any reason for Twitch Buffering. I am here Sharing Three main Issues.
1) Twitch Servers are down
This is a very common problem that hinders your access to your favorite show and leaves twitch buffering indefinitely. Servers go down sometimes for Maintainance. In this case, the user can not do anything rather than wait. So, It is advised to follow the twitter account of twitch to get updates.
2) Hardware Specs
Maybe the hardware you are using to watch twitch is too old. The hardware specs need to be up-to-date to work well. To check the hardware issue, there is a thumb rule. If your device is not 3 years old then the buffering issue is not coming from your device.
Moreover, any kind of software conflict will also result in infinite buffering. The reinstallation of software is the best option here.
3) Internet Connection
Maybe your Internet connection is very slow to line up data from Twitch. So, run a speed test to check your internet speed.
How to fix Twitch Buffering Issues?
1) DNS Issues
Twitch buffering issues can occur due to t any reason and the DNS issue is one of them. Try changing your DNS to solve the issue but how to do? Follow the steps below:
- Go to Taskbar, Click on Network Icon.
- Select Your network then.
- Now select “Change Adapter Options”
- Then, the list of all available network connections will appear.
- Right-Click on connection and choose “properties”
- Select TCP/IPV4 from the list and now select properties.
- When the new window opens up, select Use the following DNS server addresses Now enter 184.108.40.206 as the Preferred and 220.127.116.11 as the Alternate DNS server.
- Press the “OK button” to save changes.
After you do all these steps properly, the DNS issue will get resolved. Now open twitch and see whether the buffering issue gets resolved or not.
2) Check Firewall settings
Too Strict Firewall settings sometimes cause issues and restrict connections. Some firewall settings don’t allow Twitch to run smoothly. Moreover, antivirus sometimes hinders the connection to the internet ad thus Causes twitch Buffering issues.
3) Use a VPN
There might be the reason that twitch is not working for you is that your territory won’t allow you to do so. In such cases, using a VPN is the best option ever. VPN is a Virtual private network that hides your Actual IP address and allows you to access the internet through a public IP.
So use a VPN to Stay Browse safely!
4) Check background Applications
- Sometimes buffering of the program occurs because you have opened may apps in the background. Thoe apps may keep updating and eats up all your data thus causes a delay in opening the Twitch Program.
5) Try Changing Browser
If You are facing twitch Buffering issues, First of all, Update the browser you are using. Your browser must be up-to-date for things that work well.
The second option is to change the browser. IF you are using Chrome, try using Firefox or vice-versa.
6) Browser extension issue
Sometimes, we have to disable browser extensions. And in this section, I am going to discuss how to disable browser extensions. Follow the steps below:
- Click Menu Icon.
- Go to More tools and then Extensions.
- A list of extensions appears then.
- Disable the option in front of “extensions”.
7) Clear Cache
Sometimes the problem is in the cache. Se, when we are connected to the internet we come across many unknown viruses and errors. So, simply clearing the cache many-times solves the issue. Follow the steps below to clear the cache:
- Hover the mouse on the Menu icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Now click on Settings.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Set Time range to “All time”.
- Click the “Clear data” button to clear your cache.
Now Open Twitch and check how is it working now. I guess after trying all these solutions your problem will get solved.
Hey users, I Hope now you get a complete understanding of twitch Buffering issues and how to fix them. These are the properly tested method, but I can not say which one will work for you. So check them in line and get rid out of Buffering issues.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!!