Lost Snapchat streak? Want Snapchat Streak Back? Worried?
Don’t panic, This article will surely help you out. Just keep scrolling and you will have your all answers.
How to Get a Snapchat Streak Back?
Follow these simple steps to get Snapchat streak back and you are done !!
- Go to Snapchat Support. You’ll see a list of potential problems; click on My Snapstreaks disappeared.
- A contact form will load underneath details about Streaks. This will require basic information about your account (username, email address, cell number, and device)
- Then specifics about the Streak.
- Include as many details as you can. Remember how many consecutive days your Streak lasted for. If not, ask your friend. Failing that, estimate. There’s space later in the form to say it’s an approximation.
- Similarly, if you know an exact date you lost your Streak, that’s useful data. However, you can also say the issue occurred since you installed the most recent update.
- The penultimate question concerns the hourglass emoji. This is to ascertain whether one of you simply forgot—in which case, Snapchat probably won’t do anything to help. Still, you can make your case clear in the final section, “What information should we know to get Snapchat streak back?”
Another Way To Get Snapchat streak back?
Download the App On your smartphone, visit the App Store (iOS only), or the Google Play Store (Android only) and download Snapchat. It’ll be quicker with Wi-Fi.
Create an Account Think of a creative user name — or a dull one if you’re me — and create an account in Snapchat. Now, use your contacts and add your friends so you can send them messages. Add as many or as little as you want (the more the merrier though, so you get more Snapchats).
Take A Picture or Video To take a Snapchat picture, just tap the big circular button on the bottom of the screen. You can type a message by tapping on the screen or draw on the image by tapping the pen at the top of the right-hand side, then drawing to your heart’s content. To send a video, hold the button instead of just tapping it. A video will start recording and only document a few seconds, so get ready to take a video as soon as you hold the button.
Send the Picture To send the picture, tap the arrow signs on the bottom right hand of the screen. Select the contact you want to send the image to and then click the send button.
You’re Done! You’ve sent your first Snapchat! Congrats!
Why Won’t Snapchat Help Me Get My Snapchat Streak Back?
The social network won’t reinstate your Streak if it just naturally waned. It doesn’t matter if you were nearing 1000 days: if someone forgot, that’s on your own heads. Of course, you could lie and say something went wrong with the app. But we don’t advocate that—it’s whether your conscience can handle such a lie.
Maybe the service doesn’t think you’re deserving enough. In this case, you’ll need to start a new Streaks. It’s a good idea, too, to brush up on the common Snapchat terms so that you can become an expert.
In Case You Don’t Know About Snapchat Streaks?
Instagram likes are great, hearts on Messages are fine, but the one metric by which many teens live and die is the snap streak.
A Snapchat streak is when you send direct snaps back and forth with a friend for several consecutive days. The longer you go without breaking the chain of communication, the longer your streak is.
Snapchat rewards longer streaks with special emojis, such as the “100” emoji for streaks lasting 100 days, or a mountain emoji for an extremely long streak.
Many teens invest an inordinate amount of time keeping streaks alive. There’s nothing more devastating than losing a streak you’ve put months of work into.
Final Words :
Snap Streaks have become an obsession for many social media lovers as it represents strong friendship and engagement. With the increasing number of chats and sent selfies, the streaks keep on increasing with new emojis appearing on the side of the chat showcasing the depth of the Snapchat friendship.
But, many times, people lose their Snap Streaks when they stop talking to their friends on Snapchat or if they uninstall the app and lost streaks cannot be retained.
In that case, just follow the above-mentioned steps and get your Snapchat streak back.
Do follow these steps and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us in the Comment Section.
Happy Snapping !!