Undoubtedly Spotify is one of the best music streaming services currently but if you don’t want to use Spotify Premium any more then here is the complete guide on how to cancel Spotify Premium subscription.
Spotify got the huge attention of music lovers but Amazon Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, and many more Spotify alternatives available in the music streaming market. If you have decided to switch to any of them or Spotify free version then the only solution is to cancel your ongoing Spotify Premium subscription. But you can’t execute this task via the mobile app of Spotify. However, you can proceed with the cancellation process through your web browser app.
Let’s check out what steps you need to follow in order to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription.
How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription on Android?
As I mentioned above that you can’t cancel the Spotify subscription straight from the mobile app of Spotify and you need to do it via your mobile or web browser. Here are the steps you have to follow for the same:
- The initial step is to navigate to the Spotify site through your web or mobile browser.
- Then log in to your Spotify account and move to your account page
- From the sidebar menu locate the “Subscription” option and click on it.
- Now you will be redirected to the page having the type of subscription you posses.
- Scroll down and click on the green-colored “Change or cancel” option.
- Click on “Cancel Premium” and then click “Yes, cancel.”
- You have done it!
How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription on iPhone through your Apple ID
In case you have subscribed for Spotify Premium via your Apple ID then you can cancel it with these easiest steps:
- Initially launch the Settings and click on your name located at the top.
- After it head to iTunes and App Store and click on your Apple ID.
- View your Apple ID and scroll down to the subscriptions and from here click on Spotify Premium.
- Your final move in order to cancel Spotify Premium is to click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How to delete your Spotify account?
Privacy is the topmost concern and in order to vanish your playlist and other information from Spotify, you need to delete your account permanently. Make sure you are using a free version of Spotify because on a paid version you can’t delete your account. Here are the instructions you need to execute for deleting your Spotify account:
- First of all, cancel a premium plan if you have with the above-mentioned methods.
- After it navigate to the Spotify website and log in to your account.
- Then select “Account help” and “I want to close my account” option.
- Follow the given instructions and your account would be deleted permanently.
It doesn’t matter you want to delete your Spotify account or cancel Spotify Premium subscription this guide would assist you for both. I hope you found the valuable information via the post and if you are going to apply there methods then let us know below in the comment section.
In case of any query regarding “how to cancel Spotify Premium subscription” feel free to ask. We will back to you with the best possible answer.