Are you searching for Minecraft skins? Do you want to know how to change Minecraft skins? Bored of “Steve and Alex”, the default skins? Do your Looks reveal the truth about you? isn’t it? When in everyday life, you maintain yourself to be attractive then why not in games?
Minecraft is a popular game developed by Mojang. It has several modes to play on and it is compatible with may devices. Today I am going to discuss how to change and edit Minecraft skins for PC, Minecraft PE, and Different consoles.
Minecraft Skins are the outfits that show how you look And trust me our outfits reveal a lot about you. To change your look, you need to Edit Minecraft Skins. We know Steve and Alex are decent and pretty good skins but changes are necessary for good! But! but! Here’s a flaw.
You have to Upgrade to premium for changing Minecraft Skin! Do you want to spend your hard-earned money just to buy new skin in-game? Offensive! right? Don’t worry buddy! There are many skins that are totally free and I am going to share how to access on skins on different consoles.
How to Change Minecraft Skins?
For Desktop: Edit Minecraft Skins
- Go to the Minecraft Official Website and the move to the Skin desk page or directly click the link- http://www.minecraftskins.com/
- When you navigate to the Minecraft skins page, you will see a lot of skins there. Select a skin of your choice.
- If you are not finding a skin, you can search for it directly from the search bar.
- Now, select download. You will see the “DOWNLOAD” button on the right side of the page.
- Now navigate to the official Minecraft website.
- Now click on Three lines on the left side of the screen.
- Go to Profile, If you haven’t logged in. You first have to log in and then continue.
- Now click on “select a file” and go to the downloaded file on your system to change Minecraft skin.
- Click on Open, this will add the skin on your account.
- Now click on upload, This will finally change your avatar.
For Minecraft Pocket Edition
Minecraft Pocket Edition is the mobile version of your game. This may require-in app purchases. So click carefully. Follow the steps below:
- Open mobile browser, Chrome or Firefox.
- Enter the URL, http://www.minecraftskins.com/. This will Open the skindex page.
- Select a skin of your choice. YOu may search as well if you know the name of the skin.
- Download the skin and save it in the folder you want.
- Open the game.
- Go to the Settings, profile section.
- Click on “Choose Skin” by pressing the blank skin icon.
- Now click on choose a new skin and select the downloaded skin from your device.
- Upload your skin finally after selecting the skin model.
**Note: these are just the guidelines to change Minecraft skins, please read the embedded instructions carefully.
- Open Minecraft by inserting the game disc into your console.
- Go to the “Help and Options” on the front page.
- Now click on “Change Skin”.
- now you will be navigated to the skin pack page.
- Select a skin pack.
- Some skins are not free, so choose wisely.
- Now from your remote press (X) if you own a PlayStation or Press “A” if you have Xbox. This will change your avatar automatically.
Well, folks, these are the three methods to change Minecraft skins. I hope this guide will be helpful for you to edit Minecraft skins and to look better in the game. Follow the above mentioned simple steps to change your avatar. Eager to do? What you are waiting for! Go, hurry up! Enjoy!
So, Do you like the article? Share your feedback! Thanks for reading!