Free Pokecoins means free access to Poke balls, lucky eggs, incubators, lures, and lots more items in Pokemon Go. And if you love to play Pokemon Go and don’t want to spend your real money on virtual things then you must be aware about how to get free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go. Pokecoins are the in-game currency of Pokemon Go that you can buy with real money to buy different items from the store. And the internet is overwhelmed with a wide array of spammy sites that offer you Pokecoins for free but they do nothing and just exist to hack your personal data.
Why go for illegal methods when you can earn free Pokecoins 2020 legally. Just go through the post and explore the best ways to get Pokecoins for free.
What are Pokecoins and what can you buy with them?
There are millions of games over the internet and the chief source of the bread and butter of game developers is the virtual currency of the games. Roblox’s currency is Robux, Minecraft’s Minecoins and just like Pokemon Go’s currency is Pokecoin. With Pokecoins you can buy premium items from the game store and you can buy Pokecoins with your hard-earned bucks. You can buy 100 Pokecoins for $0.99 and the maximum amount is 14500 Pokecoins worth $99.99.
Here are the items you can purchase with the in-game currency of Pokemon Go:
Poke balls – To catch the Pokemons near you you can access Poke balls with Pokecoins and get 20 Pokeballs you need 100 coins. The price range varies as per the number of poke balls.
Lucky egg – To speed up your play you need lucky eggs and one lucky egg worth 80 coins. You have to pay 500 coins for 8 lucky eggs and 1250 coins for 25 eggs.
Lure Module – 1 Lure Module costs 100 coins and 8 Lure Modules worth 680 coins.
Egg Incubator – Egg incubators are used to hatch the eggs and in order to buy 1 Incubator you have to pay 150 coins.
Bag upgrade – If you want to upgrade your bag slot by slots then spend 200 Pokecoins.
Pokemon Storage Upgrade – Pay 200 Pokecoins and upgrade how many Pokemon you can carry by 50 permanently.
How to get free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go (Working methods)
One of the best and accurate ways to get Pokecoins is to purchase them straight from the store but as I promised you that here you will learn how to get them free. You can buy Pokecoins with your Google Play credits and here is how:
Get Free Pokecoins using Google Play Credit
- First of all, navigate the Google play store and install the Google Opinion Rewards app from there.
- After completing the installation procedure launch the app on your device and go through an introductory survey to get started.
- Now exit the app and go for Pokemon hunt as usual.
- As time passes you will be notified to complete surveys from the Google Opinion Rewards.
- Take surveys and complete them and hardly 5 to 10 minutes will consume to fulfill those surveys.
- Each time you complete a particular survey via the app you get Google Play Credits and you can use your credits to buy virtual items from the store including Pokecoins.
- When you have gathered enough credits to buy Pokecoins then go ahead and spend your credits on Pokecoins.
- Isn’t easy?
Get Free Pokecoins by taking Gyms
Above we have discussed the external method to get Pokecoins without real money but here we are going to explore the best methods that is in-game. Follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
- Initially search for a gym and after finding a Gym its time to put your Pokemon there to boost or down it.
- After every 21 hours, you can go to the shop and “Cash in” and the number of Pokecoins will depend on the quantity of Pokemon you have on a Gym.
- You will get a button located at the top right corner of the Shop to get Pokecoins, Press it and remember not to press it again for 21 hours.
- With one Pokemon you have on the Gym you will gran 10 Pokecoins and 500 Stardust and you can increase the quantity of the coins as per the number of Pokemons.
- The maximum limit is 100 coins and 5000 stardust per day.
- Not only Pokecoins but also Gym is one of the best and lucrative ways to get Stardust.
Pokecoins are pretty costly to buy with your real money and here you came across the best tricks and tips to get free Pokecoins in Pokemon Go. It Doesn’t matter you obtain Pokecoins for free or buy with your valuable money be wise when to spend them.
Folks, if you have any other working ways or trick to get Pokecoins without spending money then let us know below in the comment box. Still, any question regarding the above-mentioned methods then feel free to ask in the comment section.