Have you tired of playing the classic Java edition of Minecraft? Looking to access Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 10? You have bought the Minecraft Java Edition before October 19, 2018? If yes, then you are lucky enough to land here and you just need to scroll down to know how to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for free.
Minecraft is one of the best online multiplayer games and also the true rival of Roblox. Millions of players play Minecraft on different devices to enhance their creativity. The Java Edition is for PC, Minecraft PE for smartphones and the Bedrock Edition offers you crossplay and you can play it on Xbox One, Android, and iOS smartphones, Nintendo Switch and many more. More and more players want to access the Bedrock Edition on their PC but only those who have purchased the Java Edition before 19th October 2018, can claim for a free copy.
We are here with our guide on how to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for free so read the article thoroughly to get the appropriate answer to your query.
How to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC (Windows 10)
Minecraft Java Edition is also known as Windows 10 edition and to access it on your computer you need to follow these steps:
- If you own a copy of Minecraft Java Edition earlier from 19th October 2019 then you are eligible for the free copy of Windows 10 aka Bedrock Edition.
- Navigate to the Mojang site via your web browser.
- Now you have to log in to your Mojang account, enter your Minecraft Email and password that you have previously used to buy the Minecraft Java Edition.
- Then click on the Login Button.
- On the next page, you will notice Minecraft for Windows 10 written in the Green box, click on it.
- Then tap on Claim Your Free Copy option and after clicking on it you will be redirected to the Microsoft Store.
- Click on the Redeem button.
- Now the downloading process of Windows 10 Edition (Minecraft Bedrock Edition) will start, wait for a while.
- After completing the downloading process get it by the Start menu of your computer.
Like this, you can access the latest version of Minecraft on your windows device without paying a single penny.
Finally, folks, you learned how to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC and I hope this easy guide will be helpful to you.
Have you ever tried this method to get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free? How’s the information?
Express your views in the comment box.