Do you want to see your favorite shows on the open Home theatre Network? Sound interesting! Do you know how to Install Netflix on Kodi? If yes, go through the complete guide below and enjoy watching originals on Kodi. Watching Netflix on Kodi is not a cakewalk as the add-on assigned for this was linked to alelec repository, but that no longer works! So what’s the solution? Scroll down to know more!
Linking the two ultra-platforms is not that easy but we are here for you to guide. First of all, Using Netflix on Kodi is completely legal but remember you have to use the latest updated addon of Kodi(Kodi 18 Leia), and the latest version is Kodi 18.6 Leia. So, follow the guide below to install the Netflix addon on Kodi.
What is Kodi 18 Leia add-on?
Kodi 18 Leia add-on was released in March 2018 and since then continuous updates are there for bug fixes. Recently, Kodi 18.6 Leia add-on on March 3, 2020, and we are glad to share information with you. Kodi 18.6 Leia is available for download on various platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and all other supported platforms. Resizing window, Texture problems, and visibility issues all are resolved!
On the Other Hand, No need to Introduce Netflix as you know its a very popular, highly rated, extremely used online streaming platform where you find everything you need to watch.
So before installing Netflix on Kodi, let us have a look at how to install Kodi on the system.
Install Kodi on your Device
Following are the steps:
- Go to Your device Settings.
- Click on Developer Option and Enable apps from Unknown Sources.
- With the help of the Downloader app, you can easily download Kodi. You can find the Downloader app on the Amazon App store.
- Redirect downloader to the Kodi website.
- Now select the Android App and choose the 32-bit installation.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the guidelines and customize Kodi according to your requirements.
Install Netflix on Kodi on Amazon FireStick
Follow the steps below:
- The very first step is to Download the “alelec repository” on your device.
- Go to Device Homescreen then go to Updates.
- After installation, Open the Kodi app.
- Head to System then settings.
- Open/Unzip the alelec repository Zip File.
- Now go to the menu again and click on Install from repository.
- Now Select alelec Kodi repo.
- After that go to Program Add-ons
- Open “Chrome Launcher” & Wait for installation.
- Now go to Addon option again, then go to Install from repository > alelec Kodi repo > Video Addon.
- Search for the “NetfliXBMC ” addon.
- Click to Install the addon.
- At this point, you are done with installation.
- Now head to Kodi App Homescreen again, then videos> Addons > NetfliXBMC.
- Fill Netflix credentials and Enjoy watching!
These are the only steps to download Install Netflix on Kodi.
Alternative addons for Netflix on Kodi
It is very disheartening to know that the addon you have been watching your favorite on is no longer working. So, to help you out with this here are free more Kodi addons that you may use. These add-ons allow you to watch the latest TV shows, movies, etc. These are USTVNow, iPlayer WWW, Crackle, PS Vue, Youtube, Poseidon TV, and Popcornflix.
Before you Go…
Kodi is a legal platform but developers around the world are making addons for Kodi that may sometimes be illegal. Such add-ons may create a problem for you related to legality. So, it is my recommendation to you that use USE A VPN IF YOU ARE USING KODI. VPN is a Virtual Private Network that allows you to access the web through a common public network and hence hides your real IP. There are various good quality VPN available like Express VPN, Nord VPN, Surf shark, etc. One more thing, Do not go for free VPNs, these are for nothing and will not safeguard you.
So, friends How do you like the article? I hope this complete guide on how to Install Netflix on Kodi will be helpful for you in downloading and installing Netflix on KODI securely.
Share your feedback and comment back in case of any further questions.