Hey friends, Do you know How to Play Pokemon Go from home? If NO, you are lucky to land here.
Boredom due to COVID-19 isn’t a new thing but people are finding ways to engage themselves in watching online streaming shows, movies, and the game lovers keep engage themselves in playing games but what about Pokemon Go lovers? How would they play the game now without going outside? ummmm! That’s a big problem, but we have a solution! Scroll down to read more.
As we all Know, 2016 summers are best as when Pokemon Go launched. We always find ways to step out of the home to play the favorite Pokemon Go, to find the pokemon on the streets and parks. But COVID-19 has put all of us in lockdown, at our homes. How to catch pokemon now? Feeling sad? DO not worry buddy, in today’s article I bring the ways on How to Play Pokemon Go from home.
What Niantic has done?
Niantic has made some significant changes for their hard-core Pokemon Go players so that the players too have some fun during COVID-19. Although the “GO” word has no significance, if you are playing pokemon while sitting on the couch but still to keep continuity to the game and to avoid a break, Niantic has changed the gameplay a little. To understand new rules, go through this complete guide.
- Exercise: Now the indoor steps will be included in achievements with Adventure Sync, So exercises like Cleaning your house or running a treadmill. Further improvements are going on to make indoor stay playable.
- Social: Social bar is added so that players can stay in touch with other players while they can’t go out. Soon, You’ll be able to team up with friends and can take on Raid Battles together.
- Explore: The favorite real-world places are on the verge of adding to the game. This would be a real fun then.
- Live Events: Summer event is coming and to make summer even more enjoyable, Niantic is continuously doing changes as it has done in Spring event.
Requirements to Play Pokemon Go
- An Android Phone with OS marshmallow 6.0
- Pokemon Go game installed.
What changes have been done to play Pokemon Go easily from Home?
Some updates are released and somehow these updates have made the game much easier.
ON March 12, new updates were released regarding the same:
- A one-time purchase bundle of 30 Incense for 1 PokéCoin. The incense will also last for one hour whereas before it was just 30 minutes.
- Hatch Distance is reduced to half when eggs are placed in incubators.
- More gifts and rewards will be given by PokéStops.
- Pokémon habitats will rise and more Pokémon will be available in the wild.
On March 20,
- Walking requirements to unlock sets of battles in go battle league has removed.
- Friendship level requirement has been lowered so you can send battle invites to Trainers who are your Good Friends or Great Friends.
ON March 23, several other updates are released to keep players safe:
- Pokemon bundles with 100 Pokemon. Both Pokecoin and insense bundles we made available that time to 30 march but these are repeating continuously on a weekly basis. So keep checking.
- The players who have Safari zone tickets are getting in-game bonuses. It includes eight-hour incense and a guarantee that all Safari Zone tasks will be able to be completed from home.
How to Play Pokemon Go from home?
Playing pokemon is much easier than you think ever before. But everything has some pros and cons. Let’s share some ideas on how to play Pokemon Go From home.
To start with…
- To play Pokemon Go, you first need to download its app from play store(Android) or App Store(iOS)
- Then install the game on your device.
- launch the game and create an account.
- Choose your avatar /Pokemon
Go to Pokestops and gyms
Quarantine has made our stay at home. So, if you see any poke stops or gyms just outside your home, grab them.
Even if you are going outside, maintaining social distancing, you can grab gyms and poke stops to play better.
Roam around in the home, and hatch eggs with 50% lesser time than before. The Lucky Eggs will last for one hour, instead of 30 minutes. Wow! You will get amazing awards after hatching eggs. Get Flower Crow if you hatch one egg, Azumarill for 2, and Audino for hatching 5 eggs.
Pokemon Go has incredible online communities. You can add them, Play with them and send them virtual gifts, etc. This will help you to keep your stock of Pokéballs and eggs up during the lockdown.
Hey friends, We all can understand the situation the world might be suffering from. Keeping the scenario in mind, the game developers also bring necessary changes, so that players can stay and play at homes. Niantic has made a great move by bringing significant changes to the game. Well, folks, this is all about how to play Pokemon Go from home.
Thanks for reading. Share your feedback.
Share the article with your friends and family and play with them soon.
Take care. StayAtHomes, StaySafe!