Roblox, the imagination and building platform, is supported by many devices. But do you want to know how to install Roblox on Windows, iOS and Android Devices? Today I am here with a complete guide of the installation procedure on various supported devices. Scroll down to know more.
With over 100 million active users every month, Roblox is droving people crazy. This platform is not only to play but to design as well. Imagine, design and play your own game with your friends or random players. The platform has redefined the gaming experience in the industry. You get everything here what you have been thinking of. Make your own Avatar! Along with gaming experience, you can connect with your friends over the chat and voice.
Roblox Supported Devices & Versions
Before actually jumping into the installation part, let us have a look at other things as well. Here in this section, I am Going to share the supported versions. Please note that the New versions are never immediately supported. So if you have the newest version, wait a while until the next update.
- Apple iOS– iPad 2, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th Generation or higher. iOS 8 or greater is required.
- Android – Android 4.4 or higher. ARMv7 processor is required and should not be running the Tegra 2 chipset.
- Amazon Fire OS – Kindle Fire HDX 7 (3rd Gen), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (3rd Gen), Fire HDX 8.9 (4th Gen), Fire HD 6 & 7 (4th Gen), Fire HD 8 & 10 (5th Gen), and Fire (5th Gen) except Amazon Fire HD 2013.
To Install Roblox on Windows, iOS and Android devices, you must fulfill this version and system requirement.
How to Check the Current version of Device?
- Apple iOS – Go to the Settings app -> General ->About. Here you can check the version of your iOS device.
- Android – Move to the Settings app – >Select AboutPhone -> Software Information. Here you can see the version of your android device.
- Amazon Fire OS – Open Quick Settings ->Tap More -> Device -> About. Here you can check the version.
You can easily Download Roblox From links given below.
How to Install Roblox On windows?
- Download Roblox From the link shared above.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. This will begin the installation process.
- As soon as you double click on the file, The Roblox software checks your OS version, Internet requirements, and system requirements.
- Now follow the instructions and click next until you come to Install.
- Click the Install button.
- That’s all! You are good to Go. Make an account and play Roblox.
How to Install Roblox on iOS?
- Go to the App Store.
- Click on Search.
- Enter Roblox in the search bar
- Click install.
- Wait till installation complete.
- Open the app, make your account and You are Good to Go!
How to install Roblox on Android Device?
- Go to Play Store
- Click on the search bar and enter the game name Roblox
- Click on the install button appearing in front of the game name.
- Wait until installation complete.
- Open the game app and start playing.
Along with the system requirements, Internet requirements are pretty important. If you arent connected to speedy internet, what’s the meaning of downloading and installing the game on your device? The game will then eat up your device space, nothing else! So here I am sharing Internet requirements too!
Minimum of a 4-8 Mb/s internet connection.
If you are connected to the phone network with fulfilling the minimum requirement, but still not able to play the game. Try to connect to wifi instead.
Hey friends, this is all about Roblox installation. Before installation, it is very important to know your system requirements and OS version, so that you may not encounter any error while installing the game on your system.
How to install Roblox on Windows, iOS and Android devices are clearly mentioned in the guide.
Mention in a comment if you are facing any issues still, we would love to help you!
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!!