Roblox is not only a game but also the combined world of Millions of players where one can shape up their imagination. On Roblox, you can play other’s games, create your own game, customize your avatar and design clothes as well. You can design clothes to make your avatar attractive and also for earning Robux. If you are a dedicated Roblox player and want to customize the look of your avatar then we are here with our detailed guide on “How to make a shirt on Roblox”.
So no more wait now and let’s initiate our step by step guide to create a shirt on Roblox.
Note: Before getting started make sure you have the Roblox Builders Club membership. If you don’t have then you can’t upload the shirt templet from Roblox so go for a monthly or annual subscription plan first. Once you subscribed to Builders club membership, you can create and customize whatever you want.
How to make a shirt on Roblox?
Now you have Builders Club membership and you are eligible to download the shirt templet. You can choose from a variety of templets to design a shirt and in order to create a shirt on Roblox you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, navigate to the Https://static.rbxcdn/images/templets-shirts-R15_04202017.png through your web browser.
- If you are searching for a shirt without a border then go to http://wiki.roblox.com/images/d/d5/Template-Transparent-R15_04112017_V2.png.
- After choosing the shirt templet its time to save the templet and to save it on your PC you need to right-click on the templet and then hit the Save button.
- Choose Save location and Save.
- There are various photo editing software options available and you can go for Paint that is installed in your PC by default. My recommendation is for GIMP 2 which is free for both Windows and MAC users so open up shirt templet in the image editing tool which is available in your system.
- Now, you just need to click on Edit to design the shirt as per your wish.
- After designing don’t forget to save changes you have made and to save your shirt press Ctrl+S (Windows) or ⌘ Command+S (Mac).
- Bingo! You have done.
How to upload your shirt into Roblox?
After designing and saving your shirt your next task is to upload it into Roblox. You have to follow these steps for uploading shirt on Roblox platform:
- Your initial step is to log into your Roblox account and move to create page and then tap on the My creation tab.
- In the left column, you will find Shirt options, click on it.
- Now you will access the option to upload your shirt templet and give it the desired name.
- Upload your shirt but you have to wait until the Roblox will approve your shirt design.
- After getting approved you can use this shirt to modify the look of your avatar.
How to sell your shirt on Roblox?
Finally, you get to know how to make a shirt on Roblox but do you know you can earn Robux with your creativity. Yes, by selling your accessories you can get Robux and for trading your shirt on Roblox you need to go for these steps:
- Select the shirt from the Creation window.
- After it choose the settings from the top right in the form of a cog icon.
- Now choose configure and check the sell this item checkbox.
- Finally, enter the amount for the shirt in the Robux checkbox.
- In the end, hit the Save option to proceed the shirt for sale.
Before selecting the price of your creation you need to observe other’s prices. This means you have to check the price on which other users are selling the same product. Avoid determining the too low or high price and go for a reasonable price so that buyers attract towards you. Thus you will earn Robux with a shirt. Like this, you can create and sell other accessories like hats, pants and so on.
These are the simplest steps to make a shirt on Roblox and I hope now you are ready to create one. Not only shirts but also you can create other items to enhance your creativity and to earn cash as well. I hope you liked the info and if you enjoyed our guide then please share it with your Roblox lover friends.
Still any query regarding how to create a shirt on Roblox then comment below.
Waiting for your response.