Right now NordVPN is one of the best and biggest paid VPN providers and if you are looking for NordVPN free trial then you are lucky to land here. Because of its fast speed, reliability, and other features, Nord VPN has become the topmost choice in the VPN market but if you are confused about whether you should go for it or not then a free trial is the best way to end up your confusion.
However, there is no official free trial available for NordVPN but 30 days money-back guarantee can save your bucks. But how?
To check the authenticity of NordVPN it is good to pay first and in case you don’t like NordVPN then you can refund your money within 30 days.
Let’s check out how to sign-up for NordVPN and cancel your subscription before the free trial period expires or how to get NordVPN free trial.
How to claim a NordVPN free trial?
It is pretty easy to get a free trial of one of the reputed VPN providers and risk-free too. But make sure you must cancel your subscription before the trial period is over.
In order to use NordVPN for free for one month you need to follow these steps:
- Initially navigate to the official Nord VPN website and click on “Save 70% now”.
- When you click on this option you will be redirected to the payment page where you need to choose a plan. Four plans are available to choose but you should go for the one month option.
- After it creates an account with your email address and mode of payment. You can pay with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and so on. After choosing the payment method you need to click on the “Continue” option.
- After finishing all payment details you would get a confirmation mail and your next move is to click on the “Set password and activate account” option.
- Set a password for the NordVPN account and then click on the “Change password” option.
- Next, download the VPN on your gadget.
- After downloading launch it on your device and log in.
- Bingo you are ready to enjoy the NordVPN free trial for one month to protect your online activities. But folks don’t forget to cancel the subscription within one month otherwise you can’t claim for refunding your money.
Didn’t like NordVPN services? Here is how to cancel NordVPN free trial
After trying the VPN giant finally you concluded that it is not a suitable VPN for you so its time to cancel the subscription. To get your money back which you have paid at the time of sign up here are the steps:
- Again move to the NordVPN site and log in to your account.
- Now click on “Change Plan” option that is in Blue color next to three dots under “My services”.
- After it press “Cancel automatic payments” and then “Confirm cancellation”.
- You have canceled automatic payments and its time to content the customer support of Nord VPN via live chat or email.
- They will request for a few pieces of information like mode of payment, type of plan, payment date, and amount. After a few days, you will get a cancelation confirmation along with a refund.
Testing is a must before switching to a VPN service and with the above-mentioned steps, you can easily avail of the NordVPN free trial. Though NordVPN offers a 7 days free trial there is a lack of important features. the money-back guarantee lasts for 30 days and you have enough time to test up the services of NordVPN.
I think you are ready to get a free trial of the top VPN provider and if you still have any queries regarding it then please leave your comment below.
Stay connected for more tutorials and fresh tech updates till then stay safe.