2014 was the year When Olymp Trade first came in highlights. Olymp Trade is an online trading platform that has been operational since 2014. If You are wondering about “OLYMP TRADE” and want to know about the “OLYMP Trade Review 2020″, Then continue reading the article. Here you will get to know everything about “Is Olymp Trade Legit or Scam?”
- What is Olymp Trade?
- Demo account by Olymp Trade.
- Working of Olymp Trade
- Is Olymp Trade legit or scam – Pros and Cons?
- Olymp Trade Review 2020
What is Olymp Trade?
Olymp Trade is an A-recognized member of the International Financial Commission and has many features like currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and other tradable assets. It enables the platform to cover unfair trade practices up to $20,000. The minimum amount of deposit required to start trading on the platform is $10 which is a huge help for small traders.
It also provides educational materials on which traders can practice and try their hands at it.
Review of Olymp Trade Demo Account
One thing which makes Olymp Trade much popular is that it provides its customers with a Free Demo Account. It offers $10000 Virtual Currency. It is given to the learners when they have made their accounts on it. It is a unique learning platform for Trading Beginners. Moreover, No “Time bondage” makes it super-easy. Here, Investors don’t have to risks their money while using the Olymp Trade Demo account.
Working of Olymp Trade
- You have to fill in the online form with your email address and create a unique password
- Select for the currency you want to work with. (US dollars/Euros)
- After that, you will be redirected to a beginner’s course to help you understand how to trade.
- Here you will learn trading strategies, from which you can choose to make your investment.
- Once you have a strategy you like, you can implement it in a demo account
It is like Sign up with Olymp Trade > Verify your Email address > Verify your Phone Number > Complete your Necessary Details > Begin Trading
Is Olymp Trade – Legit or Scam?
If you are in doubt whether Olymp Trade is reliable or not. “Is it Legit or Scam?” Then Here is the complete review and recommendations.
1. Olymp Trade is an A-listed Trading Company that is fully regulated and legally authorized Since it is regulated by the International Finance Commission.
2. The brand has received many awards, Some Glimpses of it are :
- Best Financial Broker at the CPA Life Awards 2017,
- Best Options Broker at the Forex Expo 2017,
- Best Options Trading Platform at Le Fonti 2016
- Fastest Growing Broker at ShowFx World 2016.
3. Olymp Trade offers an easy user interface, Great customer service, and a broad array of options to learn “How the markets operate“.
4. Olymp Trade is a member of the International Financial Commission, which protects their traders in the event of wrongdoing on the part of the broker. FinaCom acts as a third-party intermediary between the trader and Olymp Trade. Each trader would be eligible to receive up to 20,000 Euro from the Financial Commission, In case if any trader feels cheated or scammed.
- Minimum deposit amount: $ 10
- The minimum amount required to trade: $1.
- The maximum amount to trade: $2,000 (standard account holders) and $ 5,000 (VIP traders)
- Successful trade payout: 82 % for standard investors, 90 % for VIP-account holders
- Minimum allowable withdrawal: $10
- Withdrawal times: It Takes 24 hours for a standard account holder to a maximum of 72 hours.
- Withdrawal fees: Nil
Brokers like Olymp Trade offer full Educational Platforms with explanations of all trading aspects and financial markets. This educational stuff is available in about eight languages.
Complete Olymp Trade Review :
- It offers Minimal Investment Capital with a minimal deposit of $10 and invests of $1.
- It provides complete access to Education to Trading Beginners with the help of platforms like Demo Account.
- It offers Secured Deposits which means you don’t have to worry about loss since it provides an insurance cover of about $20,000.
- It encourages you to continue to learn industry trends through several webinars.
Cons: The main disadvantage observed so far is that the platform offers only a limited investment, which means there is a limit on Maximum investment you can have on it.
After observing the Olymp Trade review you can conclude that Olymp Trade is one of the most reliable and legit ways to do online-Trading. This is an Excellent Platform for the Trading Beginners. Its Insurance cover of $20000 makes it much secure and trustworthy among its users. It works on the principle that states ” Online Trading requires no Training”. Its Demo Account and Virtual Money gives you a realistic view of “How Online Trading Works”. It keeps you updated about the various marketing and trading strategies to be in trend with markets.
Hey Readers, This is all about “Olymp Trade Review”. Share your Feedback, Queries, and suggestions if you have any. For More such updates, Stay Tuned !!