Are you searching for Parents’ ultimate guide to Roblox? Does your child play Roblox? Do you know what are the various Roblox Parental controls? If you are searching for the answers to these questions, Scroll down to read the full parental guide to Roblox.
Roblox, a massive multiplayer platform, has expanded a lot in the gamers community. The kids or adults who love to play games online or a gamer Should have heard about Roblox. The platform invites people online to play and built a community. It has a central dashboard that limits access to controls.
Introduction to Roblox
Parents who are worried about what their child is doing online must know a bit about the Roblox game. Roblox is an imagination and building platform, where you can build your own games. It is not only a platform for fun but enhances your knowledge as well if used fruitfully. The other side is, there is a chat option that can be used in both constructive or destructive ways. So it is very important to keep a watch on your child’s activity.
Roblox Platform is free for beginners that means you can easily make an account without any cost. But if you want to enjoy the game with all its features and functionalities, you have to be a subscribed member.
Why do Kids love to play Roblox? Is Roblox Free?
Roblox is a platform to design the games. So, players love to play the game often because it enhances their creative skills. Kids and Teens can play with their friends around the corner of the world and interact with them too. There is no place for boredom on the Roblox Platform, it keeps engaging the users in building things.
The minimum age to use the platform lies somewhere between 8 yrs to 13 yrs, which I think is not the appropriate age. At this age, kids do not know what is good and bad for them and this is where parents’ worries begin to start.
Risks Associated with the game
- Kids are exposed to Kill games and violet shoots.
- Kids are exposed to horror games.
- The adult content in gaming may affect a child’s mental situation.
- kids are threatened by disgusting users to have cybersex ( and the platform even has a sex room where nude avatars do unspeakable things).
- Robux costs real money. So, beware if your child is spending real money just for entertainment.
Parents’ ultimate guide to Roblox
Change Settings for our Kid
- Login to the Roblox Account
- Go to Privacy Settings.
- Now explore each and every option your child has set for himself. Do the necessary changes.
- Save and you are done!
Play with your Child
- For every parent, it is very important to know what your child is doing, So the best option for this is to play with your child.
- Interact with your child, See what they are playing, correct and Guide them. Play with them to keep an eye on kids’ activity.
- Discuss Community Rules with your child and tell them it is very necessary to follow the rules. So that they will play under guidelines and can distinguish between right and wrong. These guidelines comes under Parents’ ultimate guide to Roblox.
- Limit playing time.
Block and Report abusiveness encountered during chat or game
How to BLOCK?
- Search for the user in the player list on the upper-right of the game screen.
- Open the player profile and Block.
How to REPORT?
- Press the Menu button on the top left of the screen.
- Search for the player.
- Click the flag icon associated with player name or Click on the REPORT button.
- Complete the form and Submit.
A few more tips and tricks to stay safe
- Never link your Bank account to the Roblox account. Do not share card details with your kid.
- Tell your kid not to exchange any personal information like phone number, SSN number, Residence details, school, etc with the other online gamers during the chat. Though there are good people, there are more scammers!
- DO NOT SHARE ANY INFORMATION ONLINE!!
So, friends, this is the Parents’ ultimate guide to Roblox. I hope you have now got the idea of how to track your child’s activity. In the world of Online gaming, restricting kids from playing is not an option but telling your child about proper guidelines can solve the issue. Now you can easily set Roblox Parental Controls.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!