Undoubtedly Minecraft is the most renowned sandbox game ever and also the true rival of Roblox. Minecraft Pocket Edition is the mobile version of the game that comes with different games modes including Survival, Imaginative, and Multiplayer and if you want to enjoy all on your PC then I am here to guide you. Minecraft PE is purely mobile game and to download Minecraft PE on PC you need to follow certain steps. Scroll down to reveal how.
Minecraft Java Edition restricts you to stick to your PC screen but while on go then you can try Minecraft PE and that’s the reason behind the popularity of PE version. But sometimes you feel the need to play Minecraft PE on your Windows device to explore the endless world, new biomes, new caves, mobs and much more. Along with the existing features, Pocket Edition of the game caters new content so to enjoy all the stuff on the big screen let’s start the post and learn how to play Minecraft PE on PC.
Minecraft PE (Brief overview)
Basically Minecraft is a sandbox title via which one can craft weapons, buildings, armors and much more with the given blocks. Indeed it is one of the best games to make yourself creative and suitable for all age groups. After assuming the popularity of the desktop version of Minecraft the developers decided to launch the mobile version and in August 2011 Minecraft PE was introduced. Simply Minecraft PE offers you the usual gameplay like Windows 10 but some additional features make it more appealing.
Minecraft PE Special Features
Before getting into the downloading process of Minecraft PE for PC you must know the exciting features of the game. Here is a brief overview of its outstanding attires:
- Explore the randomly generated era and build and create different survival items to survive in the exhausting world.
- Fight with a wide variety of enemies and creatures and kill them to become the best player.
- You can play Minecraft PE alone or enjoy it with your friends in a multiplayer mode.
- Regular updates and new content upgrade your gaming experience.
How to play Minecraft PE on PC/Laptop?
If you want to unlock the true scale of the latest Minecraft adventure by playing Minecraft PE on your computer then you need to take the help of an Android emulator. Android emulators are designed to enable Android apps and games to function on Windows PCs/Laptops. There are various emulators exist in the market but among all Bluestacks is the best. So to access Minecraft PE on a computer with Bluestacks you have to follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Bluestacks official site to download for your PC.
- Click on the give download button in order to download the emulator.
- After it installs the app player (Bluestacks) with the given on-screen instructions.
- Then launch the emulator and log in your Gmail account and if you don’t have a Gmail account then create first.
- Now via Bluestacks search for Minecraft PE and click on the game icon in the search result.
- Install the game by clicking on the install button.
- After completing installation move to my apps tab and click on Minecraft PE to run it on your PC/Laptop.
It is really interesting to enjoy Minecraft PE on PC because the tiny screen of smartphones can’t beat the huge screens of PCs. So to witness the amazing era of Minecraft PE on Windows devices here you learned the simplest steps.
Did you get the exact information via the post? If yes, then don’t forget to share the post. Also, give your valuable feedback if you get successful to download Minecraft Pocket Edition on PC with the given instructions.
In case of any query comment below. Stay connected for more informative updates.