I am a regular PS4 player and was Getting PS4 Error Code ce-34878-0 repeatedly? I know errors are annoying and if you are going through the same situation, you want to fix them. Right? When I got the error it was really disturbing my playing time and then I searched for some best and working ways to resolve the error.
It’s really disappointing when you spare some time out of your busy schedule but ends up with an error. In layman language, An Error is an unexpected behavior by our device. Today in this article I am going to share some best working ways to get rid of the error. These methods worked well for me, And I hope these will work well for you as well.
What could be the possible reason for the error?
Games Crash or Application crash is the main possible reasons for errors. It is caused by PS4 falsified data or system software issues.
- If an error occurs at the time of Installation, it means the game is defective.
- If the error occurs at the time of starting of PS4, it means you have to initialize PS4. Or you may format the internal drive.
- If the error occurs in mid of the running game, it means there is a problem with the graphics card.
- If you get an error while playing the game, it means you have an internet connection issue.
How to Fix PS4 Error Code ce-34878-0?
There are many ways to fix the error. Errors occur due to any problem, out of date system requirement, old hard drive, software issues. So let us discuss the way to fix PS4 Error Code ce-34878-0 in detail.
Method 1: Update Game Software and Install updates
Sometimes, the bugs lie within the game software. So we need to update game software.
- Open the device and go to the Home screen.
- Go to the game and press the “Options” key on the controller.
- Now Click on “Check for update” to check for game updates for the affected game.
- Install if any updates are available.
- That’s all. Now try to open the game and play.
Method 2: Update PS4 system software
- Connect your PS4 to the Internet.
- Go to PS4 Settings and then click on System Software Update
- Select the “Update” option if there are available updates.
- Wait for the update to download.
- Now go to Notifications and then Downloads, then follow the instructions to install the update.
Method 3: Restart PS4
- Logout of all the games.
- Turn off the PS4 controller.
- Reboot your PS4 console and then your PS4 controller.
- Open that game that occurs the error and sees if it works.
Method 4: Turn Off face Recognition
- From the PS4 home screen, Go to Settings.
- Then, select the User.
- Then, Select Login Settings and Uncheck Enable Face Recognition.
Method 5: Change Ps4 display settings
- Go to Settings then select “Sound and Screen”.
- Select Video Output Settings and then Resolution.
- After this, Choose your default resolution:
Method 6: Contact PS4 Support
At last, you have one option left only and that is customer support. if you stuck with ay issue that you can not solve by yourself then take the help of customer support. They will guide you the best.
hey friends, So how do you like the article?
I would say, try these methods to solve PS4 Error Code ce-34878-0. I, myself, tried these and solved the error.
According to reports, This error generally happens with players who play Spider-Man, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, NBA 2K19, FIFA, Red Dead Online and Fortnite. This may happen while playing other games as well. But the ways to resolve the errors are the same.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!