“Not authorized to join this game” encountering this messaging while trying to play Roblox? If yes, then you are facing Roblox Error Code 524. This is the Roblox authorization error and you can also see this in another form”You do not have permission to join this game”.
Because of Roblox authorization error, you can’t join the game but no worries folks you can solve this error with few simple steps.
I am here with the quick fixes to deal with Roblox error code 524 and you just need to scroll down to get the best solution for this annoying error.
Roblox Error Code 524 (meaning)
Whenever you try to join a VIP server in Roblox then you notice the Roblox authorization error. This means the author of the game you want to join, has made its server VIP and few people can join it.
Indeed the creator of the game chooses the users who can join his/her game server. It is pretty annoying when you try to join a server but unable because of this error but you can fix it in a quick manner.
Reasons behind the Roblox Error Code 524
When you unable to join a server as a guest and a normal user then there is the Roblox authorization error and here are the reasons behind it:
- The game creator has made the game VIP and only selected people can access it.
- Connection timed out
- Issues in your Roblox app
Best ways to fix Roblox authorization error aka error code 524
As per the reasons discussed above you can fix Roblox error code 524 with two simple steps. Don’t be surprised folks just read down:
#Solution1: Request for invitation from the players of VIP server
As I said above that the issue occurs when the creator made the game server VIP and the best fix is to request the players of the game to send you an invitation. Here are the steps to execute this fix:
- First of all, navigate to Roblox settings and choose Privacy Settings.
- Now, you need to scroll down and you will notice a tab saying Who can invite me to a VIP server”
- Select everyone but not to choose friends.
- Click Ok.
- After it search for the players who are playing the game and you will do it with their username. Now send an invite.
- Have patience until the user accepts your invitation.
- After accepting the invitation click on Join the game.
#Solution2: Reinstall Roblox
I think the issue will be resolved after applying the first method but still, you are noticing Roblox authorization error then its time to reinstall the Roblox. Here is how:
- Move to the control panel first.
- Then choose Uninstall a program.
- Now a list of installed programs will occur and you have to find Roblox.
- Select Roblox and click on Uninstall.
- After it navigate to the Roblox website.
- First, log in and then search for the game you wish to play.
- Click on Join and now you are able to download the game, download it.
- Finally, join the server again.
- Hopefully, now the problem will be solved.
Roblox Error Code 524 occurs due to the authorization reasons so Roblox is not responsible for this error. As the creator of the game has made its server VIP so the issue annoys you but don’t get frustrate apply these methods to deal with this error.
If you get successful to join the server and to play the game after trying these solutions then share your feedback with us. If you are facing any other Roblox error code then drop it in the comment box. We will find the best fix for the issue.
Stay connected for more informative updates.